Amazon Jobs 2017, Freshers Jobs in Amazon, Amazon Recruitment 2017 at Bangalore as Quality Engineer
Amazon Jobs 2017 Freshers: Amazon, India invites Fresher Jobs Vacancy for Quality Engineer at Bangalore. Interested Jobs Aspirant having BE/ B.Tech can Apply Online at www.amazon.in
Amazon Jobs 2017 Details:
Organization: Amazon, India
Job Role: Quality Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary Offered: Rs. 3 to 4 Lakh P.A
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Amazon, Inc. is an American Electronic Commerce and Cloud Computing company started by Jeff Bezos on 1994. It is the largest internet based retailer in the world by its total sales and market capitalization.
Amazon has its corporate headquarters in Seattle, Washington and now they enlarge their network and having offices in 14 countries.
The company first started selling books through online, after diversifying to sell DVD’s, Audio Book, Consumer Electronics, Home Applicants, Health & Beauty etc.
The company also produces consumer electronics like Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo and now it’s the world’s leading provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS and PaaS).
- Creating and maintaining test artifacts – test plan, test cases etc.
- Testing all facets of a product, and insuring defects are caught early in the process.
- Trouble shooting technical issues with an eye for details.
- Being the voice of the customer and ensure customer experience is upheld
- Communicating consistently, concisely, and coherently
- Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Ability to write code in a modern, object-oriented programming language
- Experience with and/or conceptual understanding of relational databases
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate that detail to others
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
Amazon Jobs 2017 Recruitment: Click here to Apply Online