AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017, AP Mahesh Bank Jobs PO Notification Application Form at apmaheshbank.com
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017
AP Mahesh Co-Operative Urban Bank Ltd has issued employment notification to fill vacancies for the Any Graduate candidates to the post of Probationary Officer on Assistant Accountant Cadre. The registration process for AP Mahesh Bank PO vacancy 2017 commences from 05-05-2017 and lasts till 15-05-2017.
Interested candidates can Apply Online for AP Mahesh Bank PO Recruitment through www.apmaheshbank.com.
AP Mahesh Bank PO Recruitment Notification
AP Mahesh Bank has officially announced huge vacancies for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Posts. The recruitment is suitable for candidates age not exceeding 28 years with Any Degree in a recognized university. The selection will be made on the basis of performance in online test and interview. This is really a golden opportunity for job alert seeking Graduate candidates can enter as Bank employee in India.
For detailed information regarding Age limit, Qualification and Application fee… etc is shown below.
AP Mahesh Bank Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Total Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Official Website: www.apmaheshbank.com
Job Location: Across India
Age Required: Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 28 years as on 31-03-2017. (Candidates born not earlier than 01-04-1989 and not later than 31-03-1999 (both dates inclusive).
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation of a recognized University in any subject with minimum 50% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
(Candidate should have passed the degree examination in single attempt i.e, compartmental passed candidates are not eligible to apply).
Also Read: Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 18
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written test and personal interview.
Application Fee: Pay the examination fee of Rs. 600/- (Non refundable) through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment:
Before Applying Online, Candidates should have valid Email ID, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.apmaheshbank.com from 05-05-2017 to 15-05-2017.
- Go to the official website www.apmaheshbank.com.
- There is two links are available particularly for PO Recruitment. One is for “Advertisement” Notification and another is for Online Application.
- Click the link “Link for Online Application” to register and fill all the required details in the applicable form.
- After complete all details in the Online Application, click submit form.
- A form containing Provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the Reg. No and Password and use it to edit the online filled application.
- Now Upload the scanned photograph and Signature and Checkout all the details carefully and Click “Final Submit” button.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 05-05-2017
Last Date for Online Registration: 15-05-2017
Last Date for printing your application: 30-05-2017
Tentative Date to download Call Letter: Around one week before conduct of exam
Tentative date of Examination: June/ July 2017