Bank of India Recruitment 2017, BOI Recruitment Manager, Officer Application Form, Bank of India 2017 Notification at bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Bank of India (BOI) has issued employment notification to fill 670 vacancies for the Graduate Engineers, CA, MBA candidates to the post of Manager, Officer at JMGS – I & MMGS – II Scale in General Banking Stream. The registration process for BOI vacancy 2017 commences from 20-04-2017 and lasts till 05-05-2017.
Interested candidates can Apply Online for Bank of India Recruitment through www.bankofindia.co.in.
BOI Recruitment 2017 Notification
BOI has officially announced huge vacancies for the recruitment of Manager, Officer Posts. The recruitment is suitable for candidates age not exceeding 35 years with BE/ B.Tech, CA, MBA Degree in a recognized university. The selection will be made on the basis of performance in online test and interview. This is really a golden opportunity for job seeking Engineering, MBA graduate candidates can enter as Bank of India employee in India.
Must Read: Dena Bank 2017 PO Notification
For detailed information regarding Age limit, Qualification and Application fee… etc is shown below.
BOI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 670
Name of the Post:
1. Officer (Credit) in JMSG-1 Scale: 270 Posts
a. SC: 45 Posts
b. ST: 37 Posts
c. OBC: 75 Posts
d. Gen: 113 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 – 42020/-
2. Office Attendant: 400 Posts
a. SC: 68 Posts
b. ST: 33 Posts
c. OBC: 111 Posts
d. Gen: 188 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 31705 – 45950/-
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Age Required: Candidates age limit should between 21 – 30 years for Officer, 23 – 35 years for Office Asst posts as on 10-04-2017.
Age Relaxation: Candidates upper age relaxation should be 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Education Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/ three year programme)/ Post graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics or Chartered Accountant or ICWA or Company Secretary, certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must with relevant experience.
Also Read: Oriental Bank of India 2017 SO Vacancy
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on online test and/ or personal interview.
Application Fee: Pay the examination fee of Rs. 600/- for OC/OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates.
The payment should be made through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card only.
How to Apply Bank of India Recruitment 2017:
Before Applying Online, Candidates should have valid Email ID, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
Interested candidates may apply online through BOI official website from 20-04-2017 to 05-05-2017.
- Go to the official website www.bankofindia.co.in.
- There is two links are available particularly for Manager, Officer Recruitment. One is for “Advertisement” Notification and another is for Online Application for BOI Recruitment 2017.
- Click the link “Link for Online Application” to register and fill all the required details in the applicable form.
- After complete all details in the Online Application, click submit form.
- A form containing Provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the Reg. No and Password and use it to edit the online filled application.
- Now Upload the scanned photograph and Signature and Checkout all the details carefully and Click “Final Submit” button.
Bank of India Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 20-04-2017
Last Date for Online Registration: 05-05-2017