- Application Begin : 11/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 25/12/2021
- Receipt Form Last Date : 25/12/2021
- Candidate For North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands Last Date : 01/01/2022
INDIAN NAVY has released the advertisement of Sports Quota (Sailors’ Entry) – 01/2022 Batch. Any sports candidates who want to apply for this sports quota naval recruitment can apply offline from 12 December 2021 to 25 December 2021. Recruitment-related information like eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, syllabus and all other information is available in the advertisement.
- Post Name: Petty officer
- Eligibility: 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Candidate should have participated in International/National/State level at Junior/Senior level or represented any University in Inter University tournament Should have secured minimum 6 position in National (Sr.) or 3 position in National (Juniors) or 3 positions in Inter-University Meet.
- Post Name: Sailor Entry
- Eligibility: 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.Candidate should have participated in International/National/State level at Junior/Senior level or represented any University in Inter-University tournament.
- Post Name: Metric requirement
- Eligibility: 10th simple pass and also have participated in the state or National Level tournament read full notification for more information.
Form Filling Instruction
- Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailor Entry 01/2022 Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Offline Between 11/12/2021 to 25/12/2021.
- The candidate has to send the application by “ORDINARY POST” only.
- The envelope in which the application is to be sent should be only BROWN in Color and should contain all these information type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application.
- All the documents have to be sent along with the application form.
- Instruction of Photograph : Background of the photo should be BLUE, name and signature of the candidate should be on the reverse side of the photo, note that computer generated / digital photographs will not be accepted.
- Send Application Form To : THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS of MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY) 7TH FLOOR, CHANKYA BHAWAN, NEW DELHI 110021
- If any candidate will apply more than once then he will be disqualified.
- Before applying, read the complete information related to recruitment carefully and apply only after that.