SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017, Hindi Pradhyapak JT Vacancy Application Form, SSC Recruitment 2017 JHT, SHT Notification ssconline.nic.in
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published employment notification to fill the vacant position for Master Degree candidates to the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak. The registration process for SSC Junior Translator Recruitment commences from 15-04-2017 and lasts till 05-05-2017.
Interested candidates can Apply Online for SSC Vacancy 2017 through ssconline.nic.in.
SSC JT Recruitment 2017
SSC has officially announced huge vacancies for Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS), Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board), Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ), Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices, Senior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices, Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI) Posts.
Also Read: Oriental Bank Recruitment 2017 SO Vacancy
The recruitment is suitable for candidates age not exceeding 30 years with Master Degree in various disciplines. The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written exam and merit list. This is really a great opportunity for job seeking B.A candidates can enter as SSC JT employee in India. For detailed information regarding Age limit, Qualification and Application fee… etc is shown below.
SSC Recruitment 2017 JHT Vacancy Details:
Advt No: F.No.3/3/2017-P&P-II
Name of the Post:
- Junior Translator in (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Offices
- Hindi Pradhyapak
- Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator: Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
- Senior Hindi Translator: Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)
- Hindi Pradhyapak: Level-8 (Rs.47600- 151100)
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Job Location: Across India
SSC JHT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Age Required: Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 01-01-2017.
Age Relaxation: Candidates upper age relaxation should be 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 13 years for PWD of OBC, 15 years for PWD of SC/ ST candidates.
Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory (or) Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English for Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator & Senior Hindi Translator, Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional from a recognized University for Hindi Pradhyapak Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance Computer Based Paper-I & Paper-II exam only. Allocation of candidates will be made upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
Application Fee: Pay the examination fee of Rs. 100/- for OC/OBC candidates. Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
No Fee for Women, SC/ ST, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017:
Before Applying Online, Candidates should have valid Email ID, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
Interested candidates may apply online through official website from 15-04-2017 to 05-05-2017.
- Go to the official website ssconline.nic.in.
- There is two links are available particularly for SSC Recruitment. One is for “Advertisement” Notification and another is for Online Application for SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017.
- Click the link “Link for Online Application” to register and fill all the required details in the applicable form.
- After complete all details in the Online Application, click submit form.
- A form containing Provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the Reg. No and Password and use it to edit the online filled application.
- Now Upload the scanned photograph and Signature and Checkout all the details carefully and Click “Final Submit” button.
SSC JT Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15-04-2017
Last Date for Online Registration: 05-05-2017
To get the detailed information regarding exam syllabus, center and more Advt details visit the links given below.