CEAT Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Across India
CEAT Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
CEAT Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled to hire B.Tech Graduate Engineers passed out in 2022 batch for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CEAT Off Campus Drive 2022 :
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 5.5-6 LPA|
- Must have 60% throughout
- Female Candidates only
- Should be form – Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics or similar background
- 2022 pass outs only
- Must be from Tire 1 & Tire 2 Engineering college
- Good communication skills are required to co-ordinate with the internal team and should interact with Global team.
- Should understand the customer requirements and able to solve the additional requirements as required.
- Should be self-driven, capable of taking up challenges and ownership.
- Interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees.
- PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
- Good written & oral communication.
- Functions for GET Program – Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Technology, CSTL (CEAT Specialty Tyres Limited)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The graduate engineer trainee will be involved manufacturing processes, participate in value addition projects, conducting research, and developing MIS data.
- Take initiatives for innovations in product and process improvisations.
- Will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- Should adhere to Checklist, SOP and defined process as per domain requirement.
How to Apply for CEAT Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here