HARMAN(A Samsung Company) Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for the role of Associate Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HARMAN(A Samsung Company) Off Campus Drive 2022:
HARMAN Off Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6 LPA+|
- Bachelors Degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of embedded software development.
- Knowledge of C/C++ or other object oriented language.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing complex software defects.
- Capable time management skills.
- Work in an RTOS environment with memory and CPU constraints, and real time deadlines.
- Knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Knowledge of software development processes.
Knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Coordinates software development activities with software team leader.
- Communicate with peers inside the Harman group to coordinate software development.
How to Apply for HARMAN Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here