Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2022 for Test Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | 2023 Batch
Tessolve Off Campus Drive Scheduled for B.E/B.Tech 2023 Batch graduates for Test Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
- BE/B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Cut off Percentage/ CGPA: 65% / 6.5 (No back-log at the time of selection process.)
- Understand the Device Under Test and prepare the Test plan
- Design test hardware for device debug
- Develop the ATE test program for device debug,
- Meet the project schedule and deliver the quality test program
- Interactions with the Design/DFT team throughout the project execution
- Interact with the leads on a day-to-day basis and provide status update through e-mails and conference calls
- Test program release at production test house.
How to apply Tessolve Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this drive in online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here