Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 for Analyst Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | 6 LPA | Across India
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 – Deloitte scheduled to hire Analyst Trainee – Risk & Financial Advisory for B.E/B.Tech 2023 Batch Freshers graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 for Analyst Trainee:
|Job Role||Analyst Trainee — Risk & Financial Advisory|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Bangalore|
|Last Date||21 December 2022|
- B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
- Graduating year – 2023
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears
- Student has not been assessed by Deloitte in the past six months
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
Online Test Details:
Test Duration: 90 Minutes
Number of Questions:
- 45 questions in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) format(General Aptitude:25 MCQs; Language Skills (English): 10 MCQs; Technical Skills : 15 MCQs)
- 2 questions in the Live Programming/Coding format
How to Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by following link on or before 21 December 2022.
For Details & Apply: Click here
- Registration: 15 Dec 22 – 21 Dec 22
- Shortlisting: 22 Dec 22 – 23 Dec 22
- Online Assessment: 26 Dec 22 – 06 Jan 23
- Online Interview: 16 Jan 23 – 24 Feb 23
- Final Results: 15 Mar 23