Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 2023 Batch
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023 – Hexaware Technologies scheduled to hire Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee Role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, Mumbai, Pune|
|Venue Location||Virtual Campus Hiring(Home)|
|Test Date||Informed Later|
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA; ME/MTech not eligible
- Passing year: 2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE; Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality and flexibility at given tasks
- 4,00,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training.
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for 6 months
- Service agreement for 2 years
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate As directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
How to Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply:Click here
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be updated on details of virtual assessments and interviews.