Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Presentation & communication skill
- Working with people
- Applying expertise & technology
Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
- Handle customer issues
- Handle dedicated support
- Handle Software Update Management (SUM)
- Mentor Remote Service Gateway (RSG)
How to Apply Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here