Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 for Automation Engineer | January 2023
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled for the role of Automation Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Automation Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
What you will do
- Involved in Solution Design, Development and Integration.
- Involved in Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Clearly sharing all knowledge in respect of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, passwords, security related parameters, etc with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
You will bring
- Good to have – knowledge and skills on any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
How to Apply Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here