Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 for Business Technology Analyst | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad/Gurugram
29Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 – Deloitte scheduled to hire Business Technology Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad,Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Business Technology Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Eligible Degrees and Branches
- College coursework: BE/BTech
Key skills desired
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects, and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem solving skills and have an eye for detail
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team
- Good personal organizational and planning skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to customer service
Key job responsibilities:
- Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all GlobalAdvantage suite of tools.
- Identify gaps and determine solutions to drive efficiency.
- Utilize applications such as MS Excel, MS Power Point to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations
- Provide support to engagement teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users/client teams.
- Gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function
How to Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by following link as soon as possible.
For Details & Apply: Click here