Spices Board Research Trainee interview in 2023
Spices Board Research Trainee interview in 2023 : Spices Board Recruitment 2023: Spices Board Recruitment notification announced for the post of Spices Research Trainees. There is currently 01 post available. Candidates who have completed M.Sc in relevant streams can apply for the job. Selection will be made based on a written test. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
Spices Board Of India: It is the Indian government regularity and it was constituted on 26 February 1987. Its headquarters is in Kochi and Subash Vasu is the current chairman of the spices board. It is one of the five commodity boards functioning under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It has the responsibility for the production/development of cardamom and the export promotion of 52 spices. It started the online campaign called the spice train to educate the Indians about the country’s rich spice heritage.
Spices Board Recruitment 2023 for Spices Research Trainees:
|Job Role||Spices Research Trainees|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post(SC/ST)|
|Interview Date||05 September 2023|
Spices Research Trainees -Agronomy and Soil Science Division:
- Essential: M.Sc. Agronomy/Soil Science/ Biochemistry/Chemistry.
- Desirable: Computer Proficiency
Skills & Competencies:
- Soil sampling and analysis, data recording and analysis, handling sofisticated equipments in the analatical laboratory.
- Knowledge in computer applications, working knowledge in data analysis, interpretation of results and report preparation
Tenure of training: Two years
Age Limit ( As on 05 September 2023 ): 30 years
Stipend: Rs 21,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Posts
The selection process includes a Walk-in-test.
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend a walk-in-Test/Interview on 05 September at 11.00 am.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
- Those who have not yet received their final degree/provisional certificate need not appear in the test.
- The number of vacancies indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
- The Board reserves the right to short-list applications for the second-level test if required.
Indian Cardamom Research Institute,
Kerala – 685553.
Documents to be Carried:
- Passport-size photograph.
- Original certificates for
- Identity proof (Voter card, Aadhar card etc.)
- Proof of Age
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of education and training
- Publications, if any.
- One set of self-attested photocopies of the above