DEP Off Campus Drive 2023 for Associate Software Engineer
DEP Off Campus Drive 2023 – Detroit Engineered Products is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates – 2022/2023 at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the company: Detroit Engineered Products, Inc. is an Advanced CAE driven Engineering Services, Software Development, Consulting and Staffing Company. DEP is a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Australia and India. DEPs corporate headquarters is located in Troy, Michigan. The core strengths of DEP enable acceleration and enhancement of the manufacturing and design processes of our customers globally. The industries we cater to are Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Bio-medical, Energy, Oil & Gas, Consumer products, Heavy equipment etc. DEP is the only engineering consulting firm with path breaking Advance Suite Software. “Meshworks / Morpher” enables the user enables the user to rapidly change an existing FE/CFD Mesh into a new target shape without having to redraw it in the CAD system. This revolutionary new approach saves significant time and money for new product development. The paradigm shift spearheaded by DEP eliminated the roadblocks in CAE design.
- DEP Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Detailed Eligibility:
- Selection Process:
- How to Apply for DEP Off Campus Drive 2023?
DEP Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 3 LPA to 6LPA|
Associate Software Engineer:
- M.E/M. Tech/B.E/B. Tech – 2022/2023 pass out
- Branches – Mechanical, CAD-CAM, Computer Science & Mechanical background
- Percentage of above 70% (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Programming Knowledge on C++ is an added advantage
Note: Candidates applied for the position in last 3 months are not eligible to apply
Bond Period: Selected candidates should be under 2.5 years bond which Includes 6 months of probationary Period
CTC Range: 3 LPA to 6LPA
Candidates will be working on wide array of tools and technologies like:
- Programming Languages: C++, python, Java script, QT
- Knowledge on FEA
- Problem solving ability
- OpenGL and various visualization toolkits
- Building and optimizing algorithms for various CAD and Meshing functions
Software engineer for our flagship product – DEP MeshWorks
DEP MeshWorks is a CAE driven platform for rapid concept CAE and CAD model generation, parameterization of CAE models, enabling optimization, advanced meshing and CAD morphing. Rapid time to market of new products across several industry sectors such as automotive, defense, aerospace, energy, oil & gas, consumer products and heavy equipment is a unique value proposition delivered to clients via DEPs world class engineers and the DEP MeshWorks platform.
- Working on world class engineering products
- Working with very large and best customers around the world
- Onsite opportunities and on site customer engagements
- Continuous training and development
- Progressive culture and engineering focus
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
The selection process will be based on the three rounds
- Written Test (The test includes – General Aptitude, General Maths, C++)
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
How to Apply for DEP Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.