Boston Consulting Group is recruiting for the position of Research Associate in 2024.
Boston Consulting Group Recruitment 2024: Boston Consulting Group is scheduled to hire a Research Associate – Data & Research Services for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Bangalore/New Delhi Office. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Interested candidates can also try Cognizant Off Campus Drive.
Boston Consulting Group Recruitment 2024 for Research Associate:
|0 – 1 Years
|Best in Industry
Research Associate – Data & Research Services:
- Undergraduate degree minimum (preferably in environmental engineering, environmental science, climate change, sustainability, etc.) with a high academic record.
- 0-1 year of relevant working experience in a Consulting or Research organization.
- Basic understanding of the Climate and Sustainability space (ESG, circular economy, decarbonization solutions, carbon markets, nature-based solutions, climate policies and risk etc.)
- Excellent English, verbal and written
- Ability to work with a wide array of platforms, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; to be able to provide insights in the most user-friendly format
What’ll you do?
- As a Research Associate within BCG’s Data and Research Service (DRS) function, you will ensure the delivery of error-free and insightful research projects within our Climate and Sustainability practice area.
- You will gain expertise in leveraging various research resources, information portals, and approaches to delivering meaningful research outputs for your requestors.
- You will display your ability to accurately synthesize data and draw insights in the ‘research ask’ context.
- Over time, you will regularly engage with higher team members to grow your understanding of the Practice Area and deliver deep insights to our Case and Knowledge teams.
- BCG’s Climate and Sustainability Practice creates breakthrough strategies for clients across all sectors.
- We work collaboratively with our clients and across our capabilities to deliver insights, produce results, and create profound value.
You’re Good At:
Ensuring consistent, high-quality research outputs:
- You will ensure complete and error-free delivery of research requests
- Gain expertise in leveraging a wide range of research resources, information portals and approaches in delivering research outputs
- Demonstrate your ability to synthesize (draw insight/conclusion) and package research output that directly addresses the problem in a clear and structured way
- Opportunistically contribute to BCG publications and internal materials
Developing and demonstrating ‘client-responsiveness’:
- Develop capabilities to understand and anticipate case team research needs (understanding case-team asks, client contexts, etc. to tailor research accordingly). Continuously engage with Research analysts and Senior Research Analysts to discuss the same
- Demonstrate speed-to-output and client-orientation in delivery (improving on effectiveness in research completion)
- Strong ownership and ability to manage (ability to identify priority) multiple requests at the same time
- Focus on customer satisfaction as a primary goal.
How to Apply for Boston Consulting Group Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.