Carrier Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | 4 LPA | Hyderabad
Carrier Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled to hire Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Carrier Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Associate Engineer-Embedded Developer
- Must have experience of developing firmware on microcontrollers in C or C++
- Must have experience of Linux system programming
- Must have hands on experience on Modbus and BACnet firmware stacks
- Must have experience with IDEs and Debuggers like JTAG, ICE and programmers
- Must have experience with static code check and software unit testing tools(gtest suite).
- Strong knowledge on TCP/IP networking and RS485 serial communication
- Strong familiarities in dealing with different tools (Visual studio, Git,ADO etc.) and software development methodologies (Agile, TDD)
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Strong English communication skills – oral and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team as an Engineer to design, develop and maintain firmware for embedded devices for HVAC application. This position requires the ability to work under minimal direction in collaboration with a team of engineers to design and develop a robust system solution that meet system requirements.
- Working with the team to design, develop and maintain the Chiller controller platform and it middleware components.
- Providing customer support for integrating platform/middleware components into their applications.
- Troubleshooting technical hardware and software issues.
- Learn new products, technologies and best practices and find way to use them.
How to Apply Carrier Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible engineering candidates can register for this drive in online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here