Unlocking Private Sector Partnership Development Expert – LISA 2024 (Re-Advertisement)
SoCha is seeking an individual consultant or a consulting firm to support USAID/KEA’s Health Population and Nutrition Office to develop a comprehensive pipeline of private sector partners/companies contributing to the advancement of market-based approaches and enterprise-driven development in the provision of health services within the Health Population and Nutrition Office’s (HPN) core areas. The core areas include HIV/AIDS services, tuberculosis, malaria, access to maternal and newborn health care, and reproductive health services. This pipeline will be used by the HPN to consider, develop, and support any type of collaboration with the private sector that advances the broad objectives of USAID’s Private Sector Engagement Policy and support the private sector to advance health care objectives.
Scope of Work
The Private Sector Partnership Development Expert will:
- Conduct a thorough analysis to identify private sector companies actively involved in market-based health service delivery, focusing on their ability to advance health care objectives.
- Explore companies engaged in local manufacturing, last-mile distribution, digital-enabled supply chain, and telemedicine.
- Develop and populate a knowledge repository framework that will be used to capture the analysis/review procedures and the findings and design tools that will be used to collate the required information.
- Develop a comprehensive pipeline of potential private sector partners, providing detailed insights into their capabilities and contributions to health care services.
- Prioritize companies aligned with USAID’s Private Sector Engagement Policy and the specific objectives of the HPN.
- Collaborate with the USAID/LISA Strategic Information Specialist to develop a database/data visualization platform detailing profiles for each identified private sector partner, highlighting their strengths, areas of expertise, and potential contributions to the enhancement of health services.
- Design, plan, and facilitate select stakeholder engagements to validate mapping results in addition to gather additional insights.
- Provide strategic insights on the anticipated value and impact of potential collaborations to guide decision-making within the HPN office.
- Provide weekly updates to the HPN office on progress, challenges, and opportunities encountered in building the private sector partnership pipeline.
- Develop final reports, offering a comprehensive overview of the entire process with recommendations with support from the LISA Strategic Communications Advisor to develop knowledge products for dissemination of knowledge (PPT, PDF Summaries).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Consultant or Technical lead (if applying as a firm) should have a master’s degree in marketing research, business analytics, or related field with industry specific expertise such in Public Health or health economics; OR, a master’s degree in public health, health economics, or related field and health related courses with proven expertise in marketing research, business analytics, or related areas of expertise.
- Substantial professional experience in private sector engagement, partnership development, and project management, preferably within the health sector.
- Familiarity with market-based approaches, digital health, enterprise-driven development, and the specific health services outlined in the scope of work.
- Strong research and analytical skills to identify and evaluate potential private sector partners.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to facilitate engagements with stakeholders and potential partners.
- Understanding of USAID’s Private Sector Engagement policy, guidelines, and structures.
- Familiarity with USAID health related priorities.
|Period of Performance
|30 days LOE (January – February 2024)
|Years of experience
How to Apply
To submit your application, kindly fill the form provided below and select either “individual consultant” or “consulting firm” to submit the requested documents.
Position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been identified.
How to apply
To submit your application, kindly fill the form via the following link and select either “individual consultant” or “consulting firm” to submit the requested documents: https://jobs.socha.net/lisa-private-sector-partnership-development-expert/01/08/2024/ Position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been identified.