IBM Recruitment 2024: Software Developer in Kochi
IBM Recruitment 2024: IBM is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Kochi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Candidates can also check out IBM Off Campus Drive.
About the company: IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that by applying intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners worldwide. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM Recruitment 2024 Details:
|0 – 2 Years
|Best in Industry
Software Developer – Back End:
- The candidate must possess a B.E./B.Tech.
- Desirable: Masters Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in software development
- Strong software programming skills using languages like Java/C/C++/Go/Scala
- Any Shell scripting languages Bash/Perl/Python/Ruby
- Strong problem-determination and resolution skills
- Exposure to best practices in design, development and testing of software
- Knowledge in any SQL databases (Db2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server etc)
- Understanding of with Virtualization and Containerization technologies
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes frameworks
- Development familiarity with the usage of Cloud Services (IBM Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX Operating Systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Familiarity with Compute, Storage and Networking components from IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Familiarity with Red Hat OpenShift
- Familiarity with LogDNA/Sysdig/Prometheus for cluster analysis in a Kubernetes environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
Who you are:
- The Hybrid Data Management (HDM) Cloud team is looking for enthusiastic and talented software developers to join us.
- Our services include Db2 on Cloud, Db2 Warehouse on Cloud, Netezza on Cloud and upcoming Data Virtualization as a Service.
- Our services are tightly integrated with IBM Cloud Pak for Data where customers can access a suite of leading data and AI capabilities in a unified experience.
What you’ll do:
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do.
- Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
- At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- Design, develop, test, operate and maintain database features in our products and services and tools to provide a secure environment for the product to be used by customers in the cloud.
Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance our service capabilities.
- Documenting and sharing your experience, mentoring others
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.