Jobs For Finance Assistant DRC Kakuma and Lodwar office 2024
The Finance Assistant (FA) supports the DRC Kakuma and Lodwar office in relation to all financial aspects of the project. The FA with guidance from the Finance Officer will ensure efficient and effective financial operations of DRC Kakuma and Lodwar office project activities.
She/he will ensure compliance with DRC Operations Handbook alongside donor policies, procedures, guidelines and rules. She/he will seek and receive policy guidance/ instructions and support from the Head of Support Services (HoSS) and the Finance Controller.
- Highly organised, punctual, delivery-focused and process- driven.
- Flexible and can adapt to arising issues while respecting local differences
- High levels of integrity and trustworthiness
- Analytical and able to present logical arguments,
- Curious and seeks out information, strong drive to learn new things and improve own capacity,
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
- A recognised accounting qualification (CPA II or ACCA II)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili.
Posted : 2 Jan 2024
Closing date : 12 Jan 2024
How to apply
Application and CV:
Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. DRC only accepts applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies. Please remember to upload both a letter of application and your CV and do not attach any written recommendations.
Please submit your application and CV in English no later than 12th January, 2024
City : KakumaS
Years of experience